Announcing 2006 Maine International Trade
The Maine International Trade Center is pleased to announce the winners of the 2006 International Trade Awards. Recipients are businesses or individuals who have demonstrated outstanding success in international trade. Awards will be given out by Governor John E. Baldacci at the 26th Annual Maine International Trade Day on June 1 at the University of Maine in Orono. Awards are given in the following categories: Exporter of the Year, Service Provider of the Year, Innovator of the Year, Foreign Direct Investor of the Year, and a President's Award to recognize a company's or organization's continued support of the Maine International Trade Center.
- Exporter of the Year: Electro Static Technology-ITW, Inc. (Mechanic Falls)
- Service Provider of the Year: Eaton Peabody (Bangor)
- Innovator of the Year (shared by four organizations): Eastern Maine Development Corporation, Enterprise Saint John, the Bangor Region Chamber of Commerce, and the Saint John Board of Trade
- Foreign Direct Investor of the Year:Nestle Waters North America, Inc. (Switzerland)
- President's Award Recipient: Forum Francophone des Affaires (FFA-USA)
Maine International Trade Day is a great opportunity to learn more about these successful companies and organizations, as well as Maine’s pivotal role in international trade. This year's theme is Connections 2006: Leveraging Maine's International Infrastructure and Logistics. For more information about the event and how to register, please visit http://www.mitc.com/TradeDay/2006/Overview.html or contact Amanda Pike at email@example.com or (207) 775-7070.
Sales and Marketing ManagerUSA
E-mail this person